Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility Department
The activities of the Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility Department include:
- Development and implementation of various proposals and projects, contributing to entrepreneurship and its related fields, including help with finding sustainable solutions to problems for different stakeholders, as well as connecting the stakeholders in meaningful and useful mutually beneficial initiatives.
- In-depth research in the area of technology innovations, entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship with the purpose for identifying best practices and opportunities for their application in the national business ecosystem.
- Developing and expanding the Foundation’s ongoing efforts for popularising entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship, as well as mentoring as an important part of business development in Bulgaria and Europe. These efforts include participation in and initiation of various projects, among which is the funded under the framework of the Erasmus+ programme MYNNOVA that aims to develop an online mentoring platform for young social entrepreneurs.
- Commitment to the social responsibility of the Foundation itself, such as the ongoing initiative of collecting plastic bottle caps and donating them for the project of Idea in Action Foundation, as well as other reflections of the Foundation’s corporate social responsibility.
- Communication with key stakeholders regarding current and future needs and common issues of the community, with the outlook of solving the problems and helping the community evolve. This includes foresight into issues and solutions, a proactive approach and consistency in agency and active participation.