The training aims to clarify also the forthcoming amendments to the Personal Data Protection Act, which were submitted to the National Assembly in July.
The specific topics that are examined are:
- The current legal framework for the protection of personal data - special national rules
- Scope of forthcoming changes in the Personal Data Protection Act
- The main steps to align with the GDPR and comply with the Regulation
- Awareness of individuals (Data Protection Policies / Awareness Declarations)
- Settlement of data exchange relationships with other persons - controllers and processors of personal data
- Organizational and technical data protection measures - what to do? Is it necessary to encrypt or alias the data?
- Impact assessment and preliminary consultations with CPDP
- Profiling, automated solutions and targeted advertising - eligibility and legal safeguards for data subjects
- Protection of personal data in video surveillance
- Data Protection Officer - Need to Appoint, Relationship of the DPO with the Organization
- Protection of employees' personal data. Processing of personal data of former employees
- Keeping registers under Art. 30 from GDPR - Which organizations should keep registers and what are the most frequently kept registers?