University Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Hannover (Germany)
Partners / Education
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover, Welfengarten 1, D - 30167 Hannover. T:+49 511 762 0. F: +49 511 762 3456. E-mail: email@example.com.
The University’s team stands for excellence in teaching and research and insists of the great importance of the interdisciplinary and international character of his work. The idea of the researchers is to uphold a community striving for scientific and academic insight, seeking sustainable solutions to central issues concerning the future and helping to create a healthy environment. Their work is thus guided by the motto: Shaping the Future with Knowledge.
- Culture And RISk management in Man-made and Natural Disasters (CARISMAND)
- Citizen Interaction Technologies Yield Community Policing (CITYCoP)
- Managing Alternatives for Privacy, Property and INternet Governance (MAPPING)
- European Informatics Data Exchange Framework for Courts and Evidence (EVIDENCE)
- RESPECT – Rules, Expectations & Security through Privacy Enhanced Convenient Technologies