The following document outlines the terms and conditions, related to the use of information services and resources you can access on the Law and Internet Foundation Website.
1. Introduction and acceptance
2. Intellectual property
The Website and featured content including, but not limited to, all text, blog posts, files, information, materials, products, (collectively, the “Website Content”), and all intellectual property rights to the same, are owned by us. Additionally, the Netlaw trademark that may appear on the Website is owned by us.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the Website Content in any medium or format;
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the Website Content for any purpose, even commercially.
We cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms:
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the content, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests that Law and Internet Foundation endorses you or your use.
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
When using the Website, you agree to comply with all applicable Bulgarian laws including, without limitation, Copyright and Related Rights Act.
You shall not:
- remove, alter, cover or distort any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or Website Content;
- use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the Website or Website Content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website;
- attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden or disable the same;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of the Website;
- use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the clause above, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time.
3. Conditions for linking to the website
We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at our discretion, for any reason and for no reason, for you to link to the Website Home Page from any site you own or control that is not commercially competitive with the Website and does not criticize or otherwise injure us, so long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material. Such a link is not an endorsement of such other site(s) by us. All of our rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
4. Website content and third-party links
We provide the Website including, without limitation, Website Content for informational, educational and/or dissemination purposes only. You may not rely on any information or opinions expressed on the Website for any other purpose. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of Website.
The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third party or their website.
The Website does not provide any legal advice and the Website Content is not intended to be professional legal advice.
You expressly acknowledge and agree to use the website. We disclaim any and all warranties including any: (i) warranties that the website will meet your requirements; (ii) warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, security, usefulness, timeliness or informational content of the website or website content; (iii) warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; (iv) warranties concerning the accuracy or reliability of the results that may be obtained from the use of the website; (v) warranties that your use of the website will be secure or uninterrupted.
6. Limited on liability
7. Choice of jurisdiction