Effective Date: 14.06.2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with the Website. This may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Usage Information: We may automatically collect certain information about your use of the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, and browsing behavior. This information helps us analyze trends, administer the Website, and improve user experience.
Kindly note that the IP or the device ID of the device used for the access, which are received by us upon your visit of the Website, constitute an essential technical requirement without which, a technical connection between your devices and our server shall not be possible. This information is being stored only for the time necessary to fulfil the request, namely for the duration of the browsing session.
Cookies and Third Parties
How We Use Your Information
- To Provide and Improve the Website: We use the information collected to provide you with the requested services and improve the functionality and performance of the Website.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials related to our products or services. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
- Analytics: We may use the information collected for analytical purposes, such as analyzing user behavior and trends to enhance the Website's performance and user experience.
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who assist us in operating the Website and providing the requested services. These service providers are obligated to keep your information confidential and secure.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or subpoena.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Under the GDPR and applicable EU data protection laws, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. These rights may include:
- Right of Access: You have the right to request access to your personal information and obtain a copy of the information we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the information or when the processing is unlawful.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, as well as to transmit that information to another controller.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when the processing is based on legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Law and Internet Foundation with an address: Sofia, “Vazrazhdane” district, 54 “Balgarska Morava” Str., Fl. 7, Unified Identification Code: 130511877, represented by Prof. Dr. Daniela Nikolaeva Ilieva.
If there are any material changes that significantly affect your rights or how we process your personal information, we will provide additional notice or obtain your consent as required by law.
If we transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us for further details about the safeguards we have implemented.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted for any inquiries or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information. Kindly note that our DPO ensures in an independent manner the internal application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as well as advises the Controller on its data protection obligations.