What type of data is processed?
We collect and process only your data that is strictly necessary for the performance of the purchase contract and the subsequent delivery of the book(s) of your choosing. This data is name, e-mail, address, and telephone number.
Is it mandatory to provide your personal data?
The mentioned categories of personal data to be provided are mandatory in order for the sale and delivery of the book(s) to be executed.
What is the purpose of data processing on the platform?
All personal data on the Law and Internet Foundation Website is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contact of purchase of book(s) and their subsequent delivery.
Personal data might be processed in an event where a legal dispute occurs.
What is the legal basis for data processing on the platform?
The legal basis for all data processing operations on the platform is the performance of a contract. Essentially our Website offers the purchasing of books from its electronic bookstore. In order to buy them, you as a user conclude a contract with Law and Internet Foundation.
In the event of a legal dispute, the personal data is processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Law and Internet Foundation.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller of the Law and Internet Foundation is the Law and Internet Foundation. The data controller can be contacted on the following address: 54 Balgarska Morava str. Fl.7
Sofia, Bulgaria 1303.
You can also reach out to at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can access the data?
The data processed on our Website is accessed solely by the Website administrator. The data relevant to a purchase contract and subsequent delivery of book(s) is processed by our employees engaged in this activity.
There are no transfers of personal data to third countries or international organisations in view of the personal data collected, processed and stored.
Are there any third parties that are involved in the data processing activities on the Law and Internet Foundation website?
No, only the administrator the website and our employees are engaged in data processing.
What is the period for your personal data storage on the website?
Your personal data is not stored on the website. The data is stored on the internal file management system of the Law and Internet Foundation. The period for the storage of this data is 10 years, in compliance with the Bulgarian Accounting Act.
Where is your personal data stored?
All personal data processed on the Law and Internet Foundation Website is physically stored on a server located at the Law and Internet Foundation premises.
What are your rights as a data subject?
You are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information – whether your personal data is being processed via the website.
- the right to access your personal data processed via the website;
- the right to correct and update your personal data processed via the website;
- the right to request erasure – this right could be exercised in cases where the personal data is no longer necessary, the personal data processing is unlawful, the personal data is collected and processed on the basis of a parental consent;
- the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data – this right could be exercised where you have contested the accuracy of the personal data processed, where the processing is unlawful, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the right to data portability – essentially to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the Law and Internet Foundation.
How can you exercise your rights as a data subject?
In order to exercise any of the rights listed above, you have to send a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Besides that, you have the right to submit a complaint to your national data protection authority, if you deem that your data is processed in unlawful way.