Law and Internet Foundation's team completed successfully a project dedicated to bringing the activities of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) in compliance with the requirements оf GDPR.
The scope of the project included:
- Revision of internal rules for the processing of personal data and for the technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data (Instructions);
- Elaboration of records of processing activities under Art. 30 GDPR;
- Draft of a model non-disclosure agreement for employees that meets the needs of the organization;
- Elaboration of Data Protection Policies (re employees and re counterparties);
- Conduct of a specialized GDPR training dedicated to various experts of ESO.