On 6 and 7 September 2011 at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic will be held International Conference on Mobile Learning, E-society & E-Management.
The ICMLEM 2011 aims to bring together academic scientists, leading engineers, industry researchers and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Mobile Learning, E-Society & E- Management and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will cover a broad set of research topics included but not limited :
• E-government, policy and law;
• E-Citizenship and Inclusion;
• eLearning Organisational Issues;
• e-Negotiations, auctioning and contracting;
• eBusiness Models;
• eCommerce Economics;
• eCommerce Application Fields;
• eCommerce Services;
• e-Commerce content management;
• Pervasive technologies for eCommerce;
• Electronic Markets and Multiagent Systems;
• Electronic Service Delivery;
• e-Payment systems;
• e-Collaboration and e-Services and many others.
For additional information and registration please visit the following web address: http://www.icedmat.com/index.php.