Law and Internet Foundation is growing, and we are happy to announce that our team is opening a position for a full-time Legal researcher. If you are a young, motivated, and proactive professional, you could become part of our team of legal experts with in-depth ICT law experience and international recognition.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Energetic, proactive and curious person.
- Interests in ICT Law and Human Rights.
- 1-3 years' experience in legal research.
- Education in law relevant to the position or in process of acquisition.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Multitasking skills.
- Experience in working on international programs and projects would be an advantage.
What we offer?
- A comfortable and cosy office, located in the city centre.
- Working in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to travel abroad and join meetings and events related to the scope of our work.
- Social benefits: multisport card.
- A competitive remuneration according to your experience and performance.
If you are interested, please send your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.