The SEYW (“The added value of Social Entrepreneurship in Youth Work”) Consortium would like to invite you to take part in the event - “Good Practices of Social Entrepreneurship in Europe: Past, Present & Future”, which will take place online and will be broadcasted via the Zoom platform on 23 March 2021 between 16:00 - 18:00 CET. The event is part of the dissemination of the project “The added value of Social Entrepreneurship in Youth Work”, financed under the framework of the European Commissions’ Programme Erasmus+, within Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Action: Strategic partnership for youth.
The Project Coordinator – TDM 2000 is joining efforts with the Project Partners - Co-Actions (France), Art Square Luxembourg asbl (Luxembourg), MTÜ Sotsiaalsete Ettevõtete Võrgustik (Estonia), Law and Internet Foundation (Bulgaria), Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece), to achieve the results set out in the project, i.e. to create an inspiration paper to explore the meaning of social entrepreneurship, as well as an online simple virtual working space and to realize a compared analysis of the different working models.
With this online event we aim at disseminating some of the best practices in the field of social entrepreneurship we encountered during the meetings of the SEYW project, as well as other interesting tools that can be useful to be adapted in other. The conference wants to give an overview of existing activities in the 6 countries that are part of the project and how they coped with the COVID19 situation, and provide inspiration for new actions in the fields of social entrepreneurship and youth work. The event is thought and directed to youth workers, social entrepreneurs, social innovators, policy makers in the field of youth, education and employment, and other interested stakeholders.Foreseen speakers:
- (To be Confirmed), Italy – La locanda dei buoni e cattivi (Hotel and restaurant business giving employment to disadvantaged people) – http://buoniecattivi.it
- Boris Kolev, Bulgaria – Experienced social entrepreneur running different actions in Bulgaria since long time
- Mylène l’Orguilloux – Social and Solidarity Economy, Zero Waste Fashion - https://www.milanavjc.com/
- Ioanna Georgiadou, Greece – Health Route (Center of Psychotherapy, Holistic Therapies and Education) - https://poreia-ygeias.gr/en/
- Kerly Piirsalu, Estonia - Social entrepreneur, organizer of social entrepreneurship youth programme – http://changemakers.ee
- Julia Gregor, Luxembourg – Social entrepreneur at Onperfekt (business selling fruits and products not marketable for their shape) - https://onperfekt.wixsite.com/onperfekt
Foreseen program (To be confirmed):
16:00 – 16:30 - Opening and Greetings, presentation of the project and the speakers
16:30 – 17:30 – Presentations by the speakers about best practices in Social Entrepreneurship
17:30 – 18:00 – Questions from the public and conclusions
THE EVENT HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS!
In order to attend it, you can register here.