Analyses and Proposals for Changes in the Legal Framework for Implementation and Recognition of CASSY at National Level and Creation of Prerequisites for its Integration into the eGov Infrastructure
Projects / Completed
Period: May 2013 - October 2013
Contacts: George Dimitrov
Law and Internet Foundation shall prepare analyses and proposals for changes in the applicable legal framework for implementation and recognition of the results of the information system for competence assessment at national level and shall create prerequisites for integration of the system into the eGovernment infrastructure, under the project “Development of Workforce Competence Assessment System by Sectors and Regions”:
- review of policies and strategic documents of the EU and the existing supranational regulatory framework on eGovernment;
- review of policies, current situation, problems and legislation in the field of eGovernment at national level;
- analysis of the conditions for the integration of the information system for competencethe assessment in the eGovernment infrastructure;
- preparation of proposals for new policies to ensure the implementation and recognition of the results of the information system at national level from the perspective of the integration of the information system for competencethe assessment in the eGovernment infrastructure;
- development of a plan for the integration of the information system for competence assessment towards the infrastructure of eGovernment, including legal audit of the established information system measures in relation to the reorganization of work processes and legal security, technical measures, organizational and training measures, development of human potential;
- prepare proposals for legislative changes for implementation of eGovernment in the process of competence assessment, professional guidance, professional education and training, higher education and the demand and supply of labor in the context of the aforementioned activities.
The project is realized by the Bulgarian Industry Association – union of the Bulgarian businesses, with the financial support of the Operational Programme “Human Resources Development” 2007-2013, co-financed by the European Social Fund and Republic of Bulgarian, Contract No BG051PO001-2.1.06. Entire liability for the content lies with the Bulgarian Industrial Association - Union of the Bulgarian business and under no circumstances it can be assumed that the information in the this portal reflects the official position of the European Union or the National Employment Agency.