Laboratory of Citizenship Sciences (LSC) is a Research and Training Centre, specialized in social sciences. Starting in 1993, LSC has worked in different fields such as quality of health services, corporate social responsibility (specifically in SMEs), governance and civil society (“social responsibility” of economic and social actors included), training of human resources, migration, science and technology and urban development.
- Culture And RISk management in Man-made and Natural Disasters (CARISMAND)
- Citizen Interaction Technologies Yield Community Policing (CITYCoP)
- Managing Alternatives for Privacy, Property and INternet Governance (MAPPING)
- European Informatics Data Exchange Framework for Courts and Evidence (EVIDENCE)
- RESPECT – Rules, Expectations & Security through Privacy Enhanced Convenient Technologies