Law and Internet Foundation is a contractor to a project dedicated to bringing the activities of the Ministry of Education and Science in compliance with the requirements оf GDPR. In the scope of the project are included the following activities:
- Conducting three specialized trainings of heads of units and experts directly involved in ongoing processing of personal data at the operational level, focusing on the provisions of the GDPR;
- Conducting a legal analysis of the compliance of the personal data processing activities of the Ministry of Education and Science in compliance with the GDPR;
- Preparation / adaptation of internal documents for lawful processing of personal data following the GDPR requirements.
- Records for the processing of personal data under Art. 30 by GDPR;
- Instruction on technical and organizational measures for personal data protection;
- Preparation of General Methodological Guidelines for the application of GDPR requirements in relation to the data exchange between the Ministry of Education and Science and its adjacent central and regional structures and educational institutions.