The Regulation 2016/679, also known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable from 25th of May 2018. Moreover, at national level, on the 26th of February, 2019, the Bill on Amendment and Supplement of the Data Protection Act has been promulgated in the 17th issue of the State Gazette.
Learn your new obligations and what are the necessary steps to be taken to comply with all applicable data protection rules both at EU and national level.
Law and Internet Foundation’s leading data protection experts deliver trainings with focus on the following:
- Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation’s requirements and those to the national personal data legislation;
- Practical guidelines to comply with the applicable data protection rules;
- Specific data processing activities;
- Practical advice and guidance;
The participants will:
- Gain knowledge on the legal framework for data protection introduced by GDPR, as well as by the national data protection legislation;
- Acquire key knowledge and practical skills in the field of data protection;
- Gain access to leading data protection experts;
- Be provided with a certificate for completion of training course;