Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme
Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme 2014-2020 aims to develop an area, in which equality and the rights of persons, as enshrined in the Treaty, the Charter and international human rights conventions, are promoted and protected.
With its projects’ activities LIF supports REC’s objectives in the following areas:
- Ensure the highest level of data protection and respect of the right to privacy;
- Promote non–discrimination;
- Prevent violence against children, young people, women and other groups at risk (Daphne);
- Promote the rights of children;
- Promote equality between women and men and gender mainstreaming;
- Combat racism, xenophobia, homophobia and other forms of intolerance;
- Support to victims of violence and crime;
- Support to capacity building for professionals and enhancing multi-disciplinary cooperation;
- Support to building of professional networks;
- Enhance ICT penetration to facilitate the achievement of the above listed objectives.