On 4th and 5th of June 2018 in Brussels, Belgium Assoc. Prof. Dr. Daniela Ilieva-Koleva, Еxecutive Director of Law and Internet Foundation participated in one of the most prestigious events - "FTA 2018 – Future in the Making" conference. The topic of the event being exploring new challenges of policymaking and future-oriented frames and methods to respond to them.
The conference objective is to contribute to transformation and innovation in policymaking by:
• Presenting and debating insights from recent future-oriented work on specific policy relevant topics;
• Sharing experiences of how foresight has been used in policymaking;
• Demonstrating how foresight has influenced policy processes and decisions;
• Supporting the advancement of methods, practices and complementary approaches to changing policymaking needs;
• Stimulating the uptake of these approaches and exchange between practitioners and policymakers.
Under the framework of the event, Assoc Prof. Dr. Daniela Ilieva-Koleva presented co-authored report on the subject “Paigniophobia. Daring to use a serious game in China”, together with Epaminondas Christofilopoulos, a PhD student at Higher School of Insurance and Finance.
The event is organised by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission as part of the EU Science Hub events.