On June 15 2011 at 13:00 pm in Sredets Hall, Sheraton Hotel, Sofia will be held the meeting-discussion: "The real instruments of e-Governance - the role and the place of the ICT industry in the implementation of working e-Government."
The meeting aims through public discussions between representatives of state administration and ICT industry to identify clear steps which undertaking is necessary for the business and the state as a whole, i.e:
- Acceleration the launch of the e-Governance as a key instrument for the implementation of a comprehensive administrative reform, assuring transparency and eliminating the opportunities for corruption as well as creation of a better environment for economic development and quality of life;
- Recognition of the e-Government as a national priority by all political forces. Strategies, policies and plans for its implementation based on national consensus, assuring continuity, consistency and real long-term results;
- Acceleration of the process of building a Roadmap for implementation of the Strategy for e-Governance - stages, organization, budgetary provision for project activities;
- Opportunities for new OP "Information Society" / ICT which role will be to finance the strategy activities and to enable faster implementation in depth;
- Provide a mechanism of public-private partnership (PPP) as an instrument for realization of effective and quality public services;
- Enhancing the role of the "e-Governance" in MTITC in managing and coordinating the activities of all state structures.
Discussion meeting seeks to involve in active dialogue with real results our ICT business, on the one hand and the representatives of central and local administration, on the other.
Invitations for the three-hour event, initiated by the Bulgarian Association of Information technologies have been made and to Mr. Simeon Djankov, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Mr. Tomislav Donchev, Minister for management of EU funds, Mr. Traycho Traykov, Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism, as well as to other senior representatives of the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications (MTITC), the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Regional Developmwnt and Public Works, the Municipality of Sofia and the District Administration Sliven.
For additional information and registration please visit the following web address: http://workshop.idg.bg./