On the 23th of March was held the online event “Good Practices of Social Entrepreneurship in Europe: Past, Present & Future" which was organize under the SEYW Project.
During the meeting the coordinator - TDM2000, presented the SEYW project, its aim, objectives, outputs and results. In order to engage the participants, our Luxembourgish partner - Art Square Luxembourg asbl, had prepared an interactive live Q&A session.
The speakers of the event were social entrepreneurs (one per each partner country) who shared their stories of what inspired them and how they started their social enterprises. In particular, the speakers of the online event were:
- Mylène l’Orguilloux (France) – Cooperative entrepreneur , Zero Waste design project leader - https://www.milanavjc.com
- Ioanna Georgiadou (Greece) – Health Route (Center of Psychotherapy, Holistic Therapies and Education) - https://poreia-ygeias.gr/en
- Kerly Piirsalu (Estonia) - Organizer of a youth conference and social entrepreneurship youth programmes – http://changemakers.ee
- Bastien Fillon (Italy) – Associazione Diritti a Sud, "Sfruttazero" project, producing ethical food products involving youth and migrants - https://www.facebook.com/SfruttaZero
- Boris Kolev (Bulgaria) – A social entrepreneur who has a wealth of experience in the field. Boris was 18 years old when he started his first social enterprise. Since then he has created 15 social companies and brands. - https://www.linkedin.com/in/boriskolev/
- Julia Gregor (Luxembourg) – Social entrepreneur at Onperfekt (business selling fruits and products not marketable for their shape) - https://onperfekt.wixsite.com/onperfekt
More information about our speakers will be provided on the Facebook page of the SEYW Project.
The project is implemented under the framework of the European Commissions’ Programme Erasmus+, within Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Action: Strategic partnership for youth.