The Information Technologies Institute is a research Institute founded in 1998 as a non-profit organisation under the auspices of the General Secretariat for Research and Technology (GSRT) of Greece. Since 10.3.2000, ITI has been a founding member of the Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH).
- Urban Planning and design ready for 2030 (UP2030)
- DATA Monetization, Interoperability, Trading & Exchange (DATAMITE)
- The Limiting online sexual Exploitation and Abuse Gender based on Underaged boys by Educating experts (LEAGUE)
- Industrial Data Services for Quality Control in Smart Manufacturing (i4Q)
- Improving the Situation of Children in International Child Abduction cases through Judicial CoopeRation and Family MEdiation (iCare)