The Information Technologies Institute is a research Institute founded in 1998 as a non-profit organisation under the auspices of the General Secretariat for Research and Technology (GSRT) of Greece. Since 10.3.2000, ITI has been a founding member of the Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH).
- Autonomous Swarm of Heterogeneous resources in infrastructure protection via threat prediction and prevention (TESTUDO)
- AI-based framework for supporting micro (and small) HSPs on the report and removaL of onLIne tErroriSt content (ALLIES)
- Urban Planning and design ready for 2030 (UP2030)
- DATA Monetization, Interoperability, Trading & Exchange (DATAMITE)
- Limiting online sexual Exploitation and Abuse Gender based on Underaged boys by Educating experts (LEAGUE)