Drafting Legislative Framework for Implementation of Electronic Document and Electronic Signature in the Judiciary
Projects / Completed
Period: March 2009 - July 2009
Contacts: George Dimitrov
The project includes elaboration of an analysis looking into the specific needs and requirements of the judiciary for the implementation of the electronic document and electronic signature in the judiciary and a report on the requirements to the legislative framework. The project team drafted the relevant primary and secondary legislative acts for implementation of electronic document and electronic signature in the judiciary.
Within the project, two round tables were held with the aim of discussing the report on the requirements of the legislative framework as well as the drafts of the primary and secondary legislative acts.
The project is realized with the financial support of the Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity" and co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund.
- Round Table "Discussion of the package of draft regulations for the implementation of electronic documents and electronic signatures into the judiciary"
- Round Table “Implementation of electronic document and electronic signature into the judiciary”
- Press conference "Updated information systems for better service. Legal framework of electronic justice" Project
- The winners of IT project competition 2010 on Computerworld
- Filed a complaint in court with e-signature to 1 year
- Changes in the law allowing e-communication with the judiciary
- Forthcomingthe issuance of documents and filing claims can be made electronically
- 1 year electronic signature and e-document will come into judiciary