The International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) is the world’s largest international police organization, with 188 member countries. Created in 1923, it facilitates cross-border police co-operation, and supports and assists all organizations, authorities and services whose mission is to prevent or combat international crime.
- EVIDENCE2e-Codex Linking EVIDENCE into e-CODEX for EIO and MLA procedures in Europe (EVIDENCE2e-CODEX)
- Managing Alternatives for Privacy, Property and INternet Governance (MAPPING)
- European Informatics Data Exchange Framework for Courts and Evidence (EVIDENCE)
- RESPECT – Rules, Expectations & Security through Privacy Enhanced Convenient Technologies
- Scalable Measures for Automated Recognition Technologies (SMART)