The National Research Council (CNR) is the leading public organization in Italy with the responsibility to carry out, promote, spread, transfer and improve research activities in the main sectors of knowledge growth and of its applications for the scientific, technological, economic and social development of the Country. To this end, the activities of the organisation are divided into macro areas of interdisciplinary scientific and technological research, concerning several sectors: biotechnology, medicine, materials, environment and land, information and communications, advanced systems of production, judicial and socio-economic sciences, classical studies and arts.
- EVIDENCE2e-Codex Linking EVIDENCE into e-CODEX for EIO and MLA procedures in Europe (EVIDENCE2e-CODEX)
- Culture And RISk management in Man-made and Natural Disasters (CARISMAND)
- Citizen Interaction Technologies Yield Community Policing (CITYCoP)
- Managing Alternatives for Privacy, Property and INternet Governance (MAPPING)
- European Informatics Data Exchange Framework for Courts and Evidence (EVIDENCE)