On behalf of the FAIR Project Consortium, Law and Internet Foundation
has the pleasure to invite you to participate in the FAIR Final
Conference which will be held online on the 17th and the 18th of
November! As the main event of the two-year
DG-Justice project FAIR, the conference provides an ideal forum for
actors across the fields of criminal justice and human rights to
exchange and share their experiences and knowledge.
The conference aims to bring together international criminal justice practitioners such as lawyers, prosecutors, law enforcement experts and judges, as well as researcher and scholars from various academic disciplines, human rights activists, policy-makers and students from all EU Member States. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss the project’s direct results, as well as engaging with internationally renowned experts on the following key topics:
• Access to procedural rights in the context of digitalisation – chances and risks
• Deployment of ICT technology to help fulfill the right to information and translation
• Outcomes of the FAIR app pilot testing in Bulgaria and Austria
• Presentation of the FAIR Best Practices Handbook
• Transposition of the Stockholm Programme ('Road-map Procedural Safeguards') in Austria, Bulgaria, Greece and Hungary
The conference will be held in a virtual format and is free of charge. The language of the conference will be English. To find a detailed agenda of the conference, please click HERE. Participants are required to register in advance. Please register by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To join the conference, please click HERE.