The Center for Security Studies (KEMEA) is a think tank on homeland security policies and an established research centre since 2005 within the Hellenic Ministry of Interior and Administrative Reconstruction (former Ministry of Public Order and Citizen Protection), aiming to support security policy implementations in Greece at a strategic level.
- Reducing the Excessive usage of pre-triaL dEtention via hArmonisation & Support to altErnatives (RELEASE)
- Crossing borders for effective police investigation to protect female victims of sex trafficking and enhance accountability mechanisms (A4)
- National Network of Schools for Parents in Prison, Enhancing Responsive Father Parenting (NESTOR)
- ICT Enabled Services for Migration (MIICT)
- Enhancing the Fair Trial for people suspected or accused of crimes (FAIR)