Enhancing PROtection of Children – vicTims of crime (E-PROTECT)
Projects / Ongoing
Period: October 2017 - September 2019
Contacts: Daniela Ilieva
The E-PROTECT project is implemented by 5 organisations from 5 EU Member States – Bulgaria, Austria, Italy, Greece and Romania under the coordination of Law and Internet Foundation. These organisations were brought together by their desire to combine their efforts and contribute to an improved understanding on the child rights established by Directive 2012/29/EU. Furthermore, under the framework of the project, a child victims of crime individual needs assessment methodology will be elaborated to provide tailored approach toward every particular case.
E-PROTECT is also extremely dedicated to raise the overall awareness on child rights, granted by Directive 2012/29/EU and to inspire a cooperation among the large variety of professionals which deal with child victims of crime and often are their first point of contact. This is why the project is set to develop a sophisticated online platform which will not only provide exhaustive information about Directive 2012/29/EU practical application and transposition with regards to Child rights but also host targeted online events.
The project is implemented with the support of the Justice Programme of the European Commission under Grant Agreement № 760270.
- E-PROTECT Seminar "Is the level of protection and support to child victims of violence sufficient?" (Varna)
- E-PROTECT Seminar "Is the level of protection and support to child victims of violence sufficient?" (Sofia)
- E-PROTECT Seminar "Is the level of protection and support to child victims of violence sufficient?" (Plovdiv)
- E-PROTECT Policy Briefing in Sofia, Bulgaria
- The E-PROTECT Individual Needs Assessment Methodology is now ready!
- The E-PROTECT partners gathered in Thessaloniki for the project’s interim work meeting
- E-PROTECT Policy Briefing - Key mid-term results presentation
- Denitsa Kozhuharova talked on child safety online – part of the mid-term results of E-PROTECT implementation
- E-PROTECT was officially kicked-off!