Law and Internet Foundation is an officially recognized scientific organization in the Register of Scientific Activity at the Ministry of Education and Science as a research center. It has a team of academic postholders and doctoral candidates as well as external researchers. Initiate, support and perform operations for implementation of scientific and applied researches, studies, programs and projects in the field of new technologies and technological development.
- Autonomous Swarm of Heterogeneous resources in infrastructure protection via threat prediction and prevention (TESTUDO)
- Reducing the Excessive usage of pre-triaL dEtention via hArmonisation & Support to altErnatives (RELEASE)
- Sardegnagol, promotion of youth policies through information and social research
- Crossing borders for effective police investigation to protect female victims of sex trafficking and enhance accountability mechanisms (A4)
- National Network of Schools for Parents in Prison, Enhancing Responsive Father Parenting (NESTOR)