Law and Internet Foundation actively takes part in elaboration of analyses contributing for implementation and observing of e-governance requirements in various administration on national and local level; in introduction of contemporary technologies in the judicial system; in legal enforcement of the Electronic Governance Act, the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, the Electronic Commerce Act, the Commercial Register Act, the Electronic Communications Act and their secondary legislation as well as other acts in the information and communication technologies area.
Law and Internet Foundation experts assist in the development of information society in Bulgaria, in provision and optimization of electronic administrative services for the citizens and the business through their consultations and analyses.
Among the more interesting projects are the CONSENT Project that seeks to examine how consumer behaviour and commercial practices are changing the role of consent in the processing of personal data in popular user-generative/user-generated (UGC) online sites (including sites like MySpace, YouTube and Facebook) as well as the SMART Project which combines a technical review of key application with a review of existing pertinent legislation with the aim to analyze the smart surveillance technologies.
- Dimitrov, G., Implementing the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act concerning the Lawyer's Profession, Lawyers Review vol 3, March 2010
- Dimitrov, G., Vasilev, V., Recent Legislative Amendments to Bankruptcy Legislation, June 2001, Eastern European Newsletter This article first appeared in the June, 2001 issue of the Newsletter of the Arab Regional Forum of the Legal Practice Division of...
- Dimitrov, G., Vasilev, V., Recent Legislative Amendments to the Bulgarian Commercial Act, January, 2001, Eastern European Newsletter This article first appeared in the June, 2001 issue of the Newsletter of the Arab Regional Forum of the Legal Practice...
- Dimitrov, G., Vasilev, V, The 2000 Bulgarian Foreign Exchange Act Examined, December, 2000 This article first appeared in the December, 2000 issue of the Newsletter of the Arab Regional Forum of the Legal Practice Division of the International Bar...
- Dimitrov, G., Krusteva D., et. al. Justice in the Digital Era: Strengthening Capacity of Magistrates in Bulgaria and Romania to Investigate, Prosecute and Produce Judgements in Cases Involving Cybercrime. Law and Internet Foundation, Sofia, 2008, 218...
- Reducing the Excessive usage of pre-triaL dEtention via hArmonisation & Support to altErnatives (RELEASE)
- Drafting of a Handbook on European law relating to cybercrime and fundamental rights
- Feasibility study for identification of technical interoperability in Montenegro
- Sardegnagol, promotion of youth policies through information and social research
- Improving the application of the presumption of iNNOCENce when applying elecTronic evidence (INNOCENT)